When users click on the Calendar tab from the left-hand menu, the BlindMatrix Shared calendar will open in new window. This extensive shared calendar will help to ensure all of your team are clear about the appointment schedule.
Users have an option to filter by staff and also by appointment types, with the main options being Sales, Surveyors, Fitters and Holidays.
Users also have the option to add users and customize the types of appointment as per their specific needs.
On the top of the page, you can find the following tabs;
- Today and Day: Both of these lists contain all the appointments you have on the present day
- Week and Work Week: Shows a calendar for the entire week starting from the day you accessed it to Saturday, whereas the latter shows appointments up to the last day specified as your last working day. This is specified in the Calendar Setup page in the Settings menu.
- Month: Displays the calendar for the entire month, highlighting important events.
- Multi-User View: Shows you the calendar for all the users who use the database.
- Add Event: Allows users to add events and appointments to the calendar.
- Measurers Sheet - this is a customizable report that is often used to provide Job-based information to the surveyor or measurer
- Job List - this is a customizable report that is often used to represent the scheduled appointments so they can be printed or emailed.
- Install Summary - this is a customizable report that is often used to provide Job-based information to the installer, including and checks that need to be done before the job is completed.